Saturday, June 01, 2013

Top Dog


Today is the 1st of June and fingers crossed the Sun is shining long may it continue but its also the first Saturday of the month and that means a new challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
Some foolish person suggested since she needed loads of mens cards in June and Mens challenge and it was accepted. Not to worry I thought I'm seem to being on a bit of run with mens cards shouldn't be a problem.
I think my run might be finished.
The good thing is a managed to use this stamp, I've had it quite a while and a couple of other dog stamps that I brought second hand. There is a bit of error  but will work it out next time.
I've used American Crafts My Girl pack and the sketch is Papertake Weekly but I added a fishtail banner cos I didn't like all that spare space. I also used my glossy accent on the white dots you can't see but it is effected in real life. I used a sentiment which could be used for Father's Day or Birthday. Then I was stuck I couldn't for the life of me work out what else I could put on there. So I've left it CAS and my PB doggy isn't floating there is a bit of grey underneath his basket.
So its time to find those PB stamps you know you have them and make a Man's card, need a bit of inspiration pop over to the team.
Me I'm off to the Craft Barn Extraganza, it shall be an exhausting day but worth it in the end.

34 comments:

Juls said...

Fab, loving the colour combo!! Hugs Juls xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

aaaaaw , I have this stamp, you've made him look so cute, super card Debby.
janex

Claire said...

Just adorable Debby. Hugs, Claire x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love your card Debby
my dog sits like this when he knows I'm going out waiting for his chocolate :)
jacqui x

Doreen said...

Beautiful....gorgeous image,love the colours.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

Melodie said...

Adorable and super cute card.
Hugs
Melodie

Beryl said...

Adorable image and fab card. Have a lovely day at the Craft Barn.
Beryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is adorable .. gorgeous little card
Lisa x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the image and design.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Debby and such a cute dog
Louise xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab male card Debby that is one cute dog! Enjoy your extravaganza! Susan x

Irene said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

xx Irene

Mau xx said...

This is adorable, I love that little chappie. Have a good time Debby.

Hugs Mau xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debby, I love your gorgeous image and lovely colour combination.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What an adorable card and image Debby. Enjoy your tiring day. Lol!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxxx

Ann-Marie said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the fun image and splashes of red. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous Debby and adorable is your card x

Sonia said...

Fantastic card my dearest friend^_^
I like the image ^_^
All gorgeous^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, so cute and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Awww awww this is a darling Debby, I love this image.. yes me too not a lover of men's cards ha ha xxx

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie and not a PB i have, i'll have to look out for him, great layout and papers, have a good time at The Craft Barn, i've booked to do a class there, at the end of July, Luv Sam x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the image.

Deborah A

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie Debby...It really is GORgeous! LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

heidy said...

Fab card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful Debby, love the image, colours and design, kate x

Daniele said...

awwwww what a sweetie
hugs

susiestacey said...

Awww how sweet Debby x Susan x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debby. I love that image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous papers.
I hope you have had a good day
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.fab design and papers and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Helen said...

what a great and gorgeous card. Love this image. Regards, Helen

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a cute little doggy! Great man's card :)

Erica ♥ said...

What a cute card, like it ☼

Have a nice (creative) week ☺
Hugs and greetzz Erica
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! love it Debby!!