Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Transport


Time for new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge 

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

 and this week its
Transport

The team are also using Basic Grey products but thats not a requirement for the challenge just the DT chance to show what amazing products Simon Says Stamps have in their store.


When the team was asked to use Basic Grey products I just went and brought a brand new one Mint Julep with pretty colours and floral prints not thinking the challenge was Transport and how masculine it sound. You won't find Traffic signs etc in the pack either luckily there are some blue prints with some pinky flowers which worked with red.
So that was why I chose to use this Penny Black Auto Hog which I had for ages and not used. Gosh there were quite a few bits to layer and I used glossy accents for the window screen. I was kinda lost when it came for embellishments this wasn't the time to lose Mr Mojo but lose him I did.
I decided to use the MFT fence which I cut so I use it top and bottom of the image so it looks like he's driving through. The grass is Martha Stewart Icicle punch but I think that may be retired I'm still on the lookout for something this size in die. My flowers are Flower Friends the tiny flower from the die set and the sentiment by the way is using the stamp set, The tiny centres are from the Bella Bloom I'm on my second set having the lost the tiny centre once already, now I keep it in the plastic bag it came in and reseal it, not going to lose it twice.


Now you know the drill to win the chance of this fabulous prize you have to enter the challenge with a new card no backlinking and you need to enter your post using the linky thing on the challenge blog. Also you need to link to the challenge in your post or you won't be eligible for the prize.

43 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Debby. Super cute image and great layout
Hugs Kelly

Anita said...

Fun card! Love the colours and new papers :)
xoxo Anita

Lin said...

Oh how fun! Love that license plate!!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Debby and well details card and plate xx

Becky said...

This is just adorable!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love your write up too,, you did make me laugh :-) You did a brilliant job with the papers and the image is just sooo cute ! :-)

For dies I have recently bought 2 art bins, magnetic storage cases, one especially for my Simon Dies ,,, and one for 'others' keeps them all safe :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the papers and a super Sketch.
Hugs Mau xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Debby love your image xx

heidy said...

Love your fun card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card Debby, I love these BG papers, they are so pretty

Hugs

Jo x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Great card Debby, I like it very much. Hugs, Ankie

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant and Debby...fab papers

Anne

Debs said...

Super cute card Debby - love the DP's and fabby LO.
Debs xx

Melissa Bove said...

Super sweet card Debby!! Love that image!! Too cute!

hugs...

Marlies said...

A beautiful, colourful card with a fab PB image! The little fences look great with this! hugs, Marlies

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous....adorable image and details.xxx

Heather said...

Fabulous Debby, I love the gorgeous papers, such an adorable image and your detailing is stunning!!

hugs
Heather xx

Wida said...

well Penny Black is always a good choice. There is a lot of cuteness going on here, you colored him so well that he looks 3D

Sue said...

Wonderful card Debby. I love the image beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Debby, cute image and wonderful bright colours, Kate x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. I LOVE that image, so cute! Fab design and papers too.
Lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Cute hedgie and those papers are gorgeous! Fab layout and details too, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such an adorable image and gorgeous card

Chrissy said...

Fantastic papers and colours Debby, love this cute image and wonderful colouring.Fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, love what you have done with the fence.

Kath x

rachel said...

supercute card Debby - fabulous xx

Daniele said...

just playing catch up with your gorgeous creations Debby, so I'm lacking in comments at the moment
hugs

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

GORGEOUS card, Debby!! Love the layout and this stamp is the cutest!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Janine said...

Such a cute card Debby. Lovely layout and that little hedgehog is so cute!
Hugs, Janine xx

Beryl said...

Brilliant card Debby. Love that image and your 'gateway' is a super idea and very effective.
Beryl xx

Dawn T said...

what a great card, Love the hedgie

Deborah said...

Fab card Debby. Great image and layout.

Deborah A

coops said...

so stunning debby.fab image and I love your design and bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Craftdee said...

This is fabulous... I love the embellies you've used - as well as the cute image of course :-) Donna xx

~@ngie~ said...

another fantabby card... that image is super cute LOL... I love the Dp's & the colours & I especially love the little picket fence dies :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous fun filled card Debby.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Dawny P said...

Debby this is awesome. Love the colours and dimension - just perfect. Hugs, Dawny xx

Spyder said...

And.... this is the one who sent me over here to say, Amazing card, love it, just perfect!
(Lyn)

XxJULESxX said...

OOH!! love this one! gorgeous and so cute love the PB image!

Erica ♥ said...

I like your style with all the layers,
it looks very nice, great card ☼

Have a nice (creative) new week ☺
And enjoy the sun ☼
Hugs and greetzz Erica
heidebloempjuh.blogspot.nl

Brawny x said...

Wish my cards turned out like this with Mr Mojo gone. It is fab!!! Great image, great colours - what more can I say?
Best wishes Lea x

Anonymous said...

Love this one too, the little fences are adorable. How do you get your images to look so three dimensional? Is it paper piecing? The shadowing in your coloring? I noticed it here but also on the balloon kitty, his little paws really stuck out from that page!