Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Believe

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Critters Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Christmas To Die For


Use any die cut on your creation and if you don't have one you can use a punch instead. The main thing is to make something for Christmas and have fun!
We would also like to wish all of our friends in the United States a Very Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you have a lovely time with your family and friends.
This week we are showcasing our very own  Simon's Exclusive Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

I've worked out my settings on my camera is wrong or I've reduced the pixels too low because when I make the cards large they're all fuzzy. This is my busy time at the moment and I've got to get well in advanced with my DT cards along with my Christmas Cards, with that in mind and with the help of Simon Says Stamp dies I made some Clean and Simple cards.


It just so happens I have the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Believe die and stamp Set, this set will work all the year round, in fact its coming with me on Saturday to the Scrapbooking Crop I go to. I have the perfect picture for the die. I used the Simon Says Stamp Aubrey and the tiny snowflakes are Simon Says Stamp Stitched Snowflakes
I used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles, this set get so much use.


I originally used Memory Box Star of Wonder but since we are showcasing Simon says Stamp made the others using snowflakes. I cut the stars and snowflakes out of silver foil card and I stamped the sentiment using  a grey inkpad.

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting 

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

17 comments:

NGCARDS said...

These are gorgeous ... as you know though I do love your white on white cards! xxx

Virginia L. said...

What a sophisticated card, Debby. Less is More...this certainly is a very fine example.

Pat said...

These are both fabulous CAS WOW cards Debby and the touches of silver go beautifully. x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and so elegant card Debby;-))m

Chrissy said...

Perfect and elegant Debby...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your cards are stunning. I love the Believe die you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

Loving these CAS cards and white on white is my favourite. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning makes xxx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, Debby! Love the monochromatic look :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, I love the WOW design, absolutely fabulous 😍

Luv
Lols x X X

Danielle said...

Wow - I just love this Debby! Simply stunning!
Hugs, Danielle x

desperatehousewifecraft said...

So soft and pretty!

Vicki Finger said...

The Simon "believe" is my all time favorite die so far! I just love that believe and plan to make several more cards using it.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debby! It's so elegant, I love it xx

paperkicks said...

This is so beautiful! Love the simplicity...it's so peaceful and speaks volumes!!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, beautiful card Debby!

stampingbowd said...

Oh, wow!!! This jumped out at me when I visited Simon Says Wed. challenge! I love how dimensional your word die cut is! It makes me want to run my hands over your card! Splendid!!!