Saturday, November 12, 2016

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse


The trend at the moment is for small cute images but before all the companies old and new started this we had Penny Black. This little chap in his walnut bed is quite a small wooden stamp.

I'm not sure who created the sketch its one of many on my card sketch board on Pinterest but this one worked perfectly with my Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle frame. The snow falling embossing folder is an old Cuttlebug one, the papers are some old Doodlebug. The holly I think is Poppystamps die, the leaves are cut separately and even though there was die for berries I used some small red pearls.

Nearly forgot my bit of Doodlebug twine and a bit of glamour dust on the light of the candle.

15 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Aww super cute card Debby, love your holly! I think Penny Black was one of the first stamps I bought too, and still use them loads :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love that cute little mouse. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Fab card Debby

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Unknown said...

Oh, just love the whole card. Smiles. Jan.

Pat said...

Such a sweet image Debby, and as usual everything goes beautifully with it, especially the stitched frame and the holly, and I love the colours too. x

Martie Rollin said...

Such a cute image...perfect for the coming holiday. Well done!

Chrissy said...

Awwww...too cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty image your card is amazing l love all that you have done to create this x

Sarah said...

Really cute xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous xx

Carol S. said...

Another super card and an adorable image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Debby,

I have been a follower of your blog for many years now and you leave me breathless with every single one of your creations!
This card is no exception! Gorgeousness at its best. I would like to buy this stamp, but I went to PB and they don't have it, not at Ebay also, any suggestions? Could you give me the name and number?
Keep inspiring us with your awesome talent!

Cariños,
María Alba
San Juan, Puerto Rico

brenda said...

Lovely creation Debby, have a good Sunday.

B x

Whisper said...

Simply sweet and adorable, Luv Sam x