Saturday, April 15, 2017

Lamb, Beef, Pork or a pair of Geese!!!


Excuse my title but at Easter there is nothing better than a good old Sunday Roast, not sure why my pair of geese reminded me of that fact but there you are, there's nowt stranger than folk.

Anyway back to my card which is for Penny Black Saturday Challenge midway reminder, this time I've gone for more Spring than Easter and yes I've gone for a really quick card.

My geese are an old Penny Black Wooden stamp that lucky for me doesn't need much colouring. The new edge dies are from MFT, well you have to try them out, do need a bit more practice.

The papers are Doodlebug not sure if they are the Easter pack or the Spring one I have both so it could be either. The flowers are Simon Says Stamp Hydrangea die with the mini flowers for the centres and I've a feeling the sentiment is too.

I've had a couple of rest days, we finished the invitation making late and I knew I had overdone it so I made sure I had a proper rest before going swimming yesterday. I also did some relaxing in the pool which helps with the tension you get when you're in pain. Afterwards I did some colouring ready to card make today while watch the first series of Poldark, yes I know you're all waiting for the third series but has much has I like Aidan Turner ( He made a cute Dwarf in The Hobbit) he's no Robin Ellis.

11 comments:

Juls said...

Soooo love this, just to cute!! Xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, those geese are so cute and I love....need...that pretty paper!
Hope you enjoy Poldark! I watched most of series 1, and have recorded series 2 but not quite got round to watching that yet!
Happy Easter
Lorraine x

Pat said...

This is a great card Debby with really pretty paper and the geese are super cute too, also I love that shaped and stitched edge. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Easter. x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

work, rest and play Debby . Great card , they always are . Happy Easter . Jane x

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card Debby. We are having duck tomorrow!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and an AW! card. Love it.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Have a lovely Easter xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debby, this is just soo cute, love it. Pork for us!
Happy Easter.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, loved the title! Fab card Debby. Happy Easter hun and enjoy your roast! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie! Love that angled edge you used too.
Sunday roast for me too!

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely cutie card Debby

Anne